Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aldo Shoes

Posted by FridayMunchies at 9:49 AM
I bought these shoes recently.  I had to return the lace pair because one of the shoes were wrinkled.








The peep toe is bigger than most peep toes.  You can see 3 toes!  I would have loved for them to be a bit more closed, but they're still cute.  The make me so tall!!  5.5" heel and 1.5" platform.  

=)

0 comments on "Aldo Shoes"

Post a Comment

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aldo Shoes

I bought these shoes recently.  I had to return the lace pair because one of the shoes were wrinkled.








The peep toe is bigger than most peep toes.  You can see 3 toes!  I would have loved for them to be a bit more closed, but they're still cute.  The make me so tall!!  5.5" heel and 1.5" platform.  

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

YumYumNomNom Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez