Monday, June 13, 2011

Nail Foil: Silver Dots

Posted by FridayMunchies at 1:29 PM



I foiled my toes with Silver Dots.  It was very evident that the foil loses it's luster after top coat (left side is top coated). Nail foils cannot last without top coat so I guess it can't be helped.  The finished look isn't terrible; there is still a unique quality that cannot be achieved with normal nail polish.

Foil purchased at dollarnailart dot com.  

=/

0 comments on "Nail Foil: Silver Dots"

Post a Comment

Monday, June 13, 2011

Nail Foil: Silver Dots




I foiled my toes with Silver Dots.  It was very evident that the foil loses it's luster after top coat (left side is top coated). Nail foils cannot last without top coat so I guess it can't be helped.  The finished look isn't terrible; there is still a unique quality that cannot be achieved with normal nail polish.

Foil purchased at dollarnailart dot com.  

=/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

YumYumNomNom Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez